No Nightly desktop builds since 2010 02 02

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Mon Feb 8 21:41:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 14:17 +0100, Tom Mannerhagen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I seem always to be in the shop when the last item is sold in front of
> my nose....
>
> I have not seen a nightly Desktop build in the
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/desktop/ since

I've seen talk bout these but never really looked into them or what they
were.  Now I am curious as I am starting to get into the rawhide mood
again.  Are these builds (such as the desktop above) the same as a
dvd.iso and can be installed that way if you desire to d/l it?  And I
guess there isn't a boot.iso/netinstall.iso so you have to burn it to
dvd and install via that way?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY