New BugZapper Introduction

Joe Falconite joefalconite at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:54:39 UTC 2010

Hello,
   My name is Joe Falconite (IRC: jfalco) and I have been using Linux for
the past 3-4 years. I have spent a lot of time "distro hoping" and have
settled with Fedora as my distro of choice. I consider myself to be fairly
knowledgeable concerning Linux, but by no means a "guru". As for my day job,
I own a small computer repair shop in southeast Kentucky and spend most of
my days fixing that "other' OS :). I also use my business to promote open
source software.

  I decided to join BugZappers because I love tracking down problems and
with my job I am in front of a computer for 10 to 12 hours per day, so I
should be able to get a lot accomplished. If someone could just help me get
started I should be able to devote at least a couple of hours per day to
triaging Fedora bugs.

  I am also a member of the Fedora Marketing team and the Bluegrass Linux
Users Group (Freenode #bglug). I look forward to getting started and working
with you all in the future.

Joe Falconite
joefalconite at gmail.com
IRC: jfalco