Rawhide Acceptance Test Run #3 Recap
jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 21:11:52 UTC 2010
Just wanted to summarize how things held up for the second rawhide
acceptance test run of Fedora 13. As scheduled (see task#11 ),
release engineering and the installer team coordinated delivery of boot
and install images on Thursday, Feb 4. The rawhide acceptance test plan
 was executed using AutoQA. The following summarizes test results
from RATS and additional manual testing.
= Summary =
* Automated rawhide acceptance tests (RATS) PASS
* The 'last known good' install images can be changed to
2010-02-04 (see rel-eng ticket#3373).
* Test results are available at
= Bugs Encountered =
* 563677 NEW - TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *:
'NoneType' and 'float'
* 559290 NEW - LVMError: lvcreate failed for VolGroup/lv_root -
512M insufficient for Fedora/x86_64 install
* 563014 NEW - NoMoreMirrorsRepoError: failure:
repodata/90732b54dd2657e09831028c5c9dde0a1baddf6859830edd5c8c49b1d71658f8-filelists.sqlite.bz2 from anaconda-InstallationRepo-201002041740.i386: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
* 563009 NEW - No logging type for "loader" messages
* 560114 NEW - sh-4.1# BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer
dereference at 0000000000000358
* 562209 NEW - Booting boot.iso, installer unable to read network
* 560087 NEW - [ INFO: possible circular locking dependency
detected ] - iscsid/622 is trying to acquire lock:
* 561074 ASSIGNED - DeviceError: ('cannot replace active format',
* 560016 ASSIGNED - WARNING : /usr/lib/anaconda/gui.py:1395:
* 559844 MODIFIED - udev update needs edits in rules
= AutoQA Issues =
* AutoQA ticket#115 - Update post-tree-compose to recognize new
* Updated rats_install to recognize new anaconda.log format -
* Updated rats_install to default to 768M virt guest size -
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/attachments/20100210/c1985338/attachment.bin
More information about the test