Bugzapper introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:00:44 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Sreejith Gopinath <
sreejith.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Bugzappers,
>
> My name is Sreejith, a graduate student in the US, and am very interested
> in working with operating systems and other system software. I haven't had
> much of a chance to work on big projects, though.
>
> I have been using and familiarizing myself with Fedora over the last few
> years, and I am truly amazed at the work done by the volunteer community. In
> addition to giving back to the community as well as add to my own skills, I
> have joined the Fedora community. I wish to learn more on how various
> activities are carried on, and I think Bugzappers would be a good place to
> start.
>
> I have been reading up on the wiki over the last few hours and have started
> getting a feel of how this group works. I will learn more as the days go by,
> and any help from seniors would be welcome!!
>
> Hoping to have a wonderful time at Bugzappers!!
>
> Cheers,
> Sreejith
>
> PS: I apologize for the blank e-mail sent out a few minutes earlier- that
> was an unintentional click!!
>
> --

Hello Sreejith, welcome to the Bugzappers and sorry about the delay reply. I
am going to send you some information to help you get started. Some you may
have read already on the wiki. If you have any questions or problems getting
started plese let me know.

TK009