Hello

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Sat Feb 20 10:36:31 UTC 2010

On 02/20/2010 05:54 PM, Alan Milnes wrote:
> Hi
>
> My name is Alan Milnes and I've just joined the testing list with a
> view to getting involved in QA.
>
> I'm an IT Architect working for IBM (although this work is on a
> personal basis) designing the Infrastructure to support a major
> Problem / Incident / Change system.
>
> I live in Glenrothes, Scotland with my wife and have 2 grown up children.
>
> My particular interest is testing release points i.e. Alpha, Beta etc.
>
> I look forward to working with you all.
>
> Alan

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the list. Regarding to your interest, maybe you will find
Fedora 13 Alpha RC#1 Validation Test[1] fits for you. This event is held
for pre-releases according to the quality schedule [2]. Also, The Join
Page [3] outlines all the activities you can get involved in to help
with Fedora QA. Feel free to participate and enjoy your time Here. :)

Thanks,
Hurry

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-February/088587.html
[2] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-quality-tasks.html