[Test-Announce] Fedora 13 Alpha RC#2 Available Now

birger birger at birger.sh
Tue Feb 23 10:43:12 UTC 2010

Tried installing from the x86_64 DVD image on a HP BL460c G1 blade
system. The ISO file is mounted as a virtual DVD through the HP
management software.

System has 2x36GB SAS drives set up in RAID 1.
I tried both ordinary install and 'with basic video driver'.
Both start off in text mode, asking me about language, keyboard and
location of install image. I am booting from the DVD iso image, so it
shouldn't have to ask me where to find the image? When I press F2 to
select a non-listed device the installer crashes with a SIGSEGV.

birger