Fedora 13 and Acer Aspire One

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 02:35:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:16 AM, Dennis J. <dennisml at conversis.de> wrote:

> Is Fedora supposed to be able to run on an Aspire One netbook? I bootet a
> recent rawhide snapshot which seems to work well but when X start I just
> get a black screen and a busy pointer.

It should work very well but it depends on your particular model. If you
have one with a Atom Z series chip you'll have problems but all the rest
should work out of the box for basically everything. Let me know your model
number and I can tell you more. The soon to be released F-13 alpha should
work fine.

Peter