Bug Zappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-01-05

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 14:47:46 UTC 2010

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday 5 January 15:00 UTC (11 AM EST)

Sorry for the short notice (meeting in 10 minutes!), but we do have a
meeting scheduled today and I'll be happy to run one if tk009 and rjune
are unavailable. If not many people show up we'll postpone to next week
to make sure we have enough people to discuss the issues.

We have several things queued up on the agenda as we haven't been able
to run a proper meeting for a few weeks:

* Roll Call - Introductions and who's here.

* Unusual assignees - hdia would like us to discuss cases where bug
assignment needs special attention, and how these should be handled.

* Stack trace documentation - tech33 (chris campbell) points out that we
should update http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces for the abrt
era.

* Multiple duplicates - tech33 asks how we should handle 'duplicates in
excess of 5'.

* Open Floor - Your topic here.

New members of the bugzappers, this is the time to have your voice
heard. If you'd like comment on something, add a topic for discussion,
or have any questions please attend the meeting. Everyone is welcome.

See you there!