2010-01-11 @ 16:00 UTC (11am EST) - Fedora QA Meeting Agenda

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 15:03:00 UTC 2010

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2010-01-11
# Time: 16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 CET)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings,

I'm not able to make our regular time slot today.  I've asked Kamil and
Will to host the meeting today.  The proposed theme today is an update
on all things AutoQA.  Agenda suggestions encouraged!

= Proposed Agenda =

     1. Previous meeting round-up -
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20100111#Previous_meeting_follow-up
     2. All things AutoQA - project updates