BugZapper Introduction : Carl Gaudreault

Carl Gaudreault carl.gaudreault at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:27:45 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

After using Fedora for many months, i have *finally* decided that it would
be a nice way to give back to the Fedora project.

First of all my name is Carl Gaudreault, i'm from Quebec, Canada and yes, i
speak French on a daily basis. I'm 19 years old and a student.

I have intermediate experience, in my own opinion, using Gnu/Linux mainly w.
administration and configuration of web servers (dev) and i'm currently
learning C for my own pleasure ;)

If someone could keep an eyes on me on Bugzilla -- mentor -- i would really
appreciate it.. I have read Bugzilla primer and bug life cycle documents. If
you have any other suggestion to make, i would really appreciate it.

My username on IRC is : *Kyril*
*
*
gpg --fingerprint
/home/carl/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
pub   2048D/1036E384 2009-12-26
Key fingerprint = 3A3A D0D8 530F DAA5 7A26  C548 22AA 3AE8 1036 E384
uid    Carl Gaudreault <carl.gaudreault at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/4235C944 2009-12-26

I also see my future contribution as a way to improve my English.

Feel free to contact me,
Thanks.