BugZapper Introduction : Carl Gaudreault

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 06:04:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 16:27 -0500, Carl Gaudreault wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> After using Fedora for many months, i have *finally* decided that it
> would be a nice way to give back to the Fedora project.
>

> First of all my name is Carl Gaudreault, i'm from Quebec, Canada and
> yes, i speak French on a daily basis. I'm 19 years old and a student.
>

> I have intermediate experience, in my own opinion, using Gnu/Linux
> mainly w. administration and configuration of web servers (dev) and
> i'm currently learning C for my own pleasure ;)
>

> If someone could keep an eyes on me on Bugzilla -- mentor -- i would
> really appreciate it.. I have read Bugzilla primer and bug life
> cycle documents. If you have any other suggestion to make, i would
> really appreciate it.

Welcome Karl! Also welcome all the other new members from the last few
weeks. I have been slightly less active than usual due to my limited
computing resources in the UK :) I'm back at my home base in Canada now.
Please do poke me if you have any questions, and hope to see you at the
next weekly meeting!