state of rawhide

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 18:45:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 13:15 -0500, glenn wrote:

> Question: Is rawhide that out of whack that I can not get rawhide up
> or
> is it in a state of flux?  I am surprised that I am not having more
> success with rawhide installation.

To answer the general question, no, it's not unusual at all. Especially
for the first big update from a stable release to current Rawhide, it's
quite common to have little yum problems to work around. To answer the
specific issue, as Seth says, we need to see your yum output. It's
likely the thing I mentioned earlier about nash needing to be obsoleted
by something...