gnome-shell round 2

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 15 17:56:12 UTC 2010

For all those who got with me and provided quick feedback I greatly
appreciate that. It would appear that this was an oversight on my part
about needing the latest gobject-introspection so I have now also
upgraded that to the latest git snapshot and made the git-snapshot
package of gnome-shell depend on it's newer version.

Both gnome-shell and gobject-introspection should be up to date to
20100115git-1 shortly, feedback welcome!

Many thanks,
-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com