New Tester (Hi to the community!)

Vinicius Silva viniciuspontocom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:00:09 UTC 2010

Hey guys

My name is Vinny (vinnysoares) and I just joined the Fedora Test Community.

I'm a Linux fan since 2004, but I only became a user in 2006. I'm really
enthusiastic about Linux and Open Source Software, and I really like to
try/test, fix and sometimes break things. Most of all, I love to make sure
things are working as they were designed to, and being part of the process
of making old things better or make new things that just work make me very
pleased.

I work with Open Source Software Testing, and when I have some free time I
like to mess around on my computer. :-p  I really want to contribute to the
Fedora Project on my spare time, and be part of this great community.

If any of you have any recommendations or advise on what I need to do to get
started, feel free to reply to this e-mail or send me a personal e-mail (
viniciuspontocom at gmail.com).

I hope we can have a good time, have fun, and lots of testing!

sincerely,

vinnysoares (viniciuspontocom at gmail.com)