Call for Fedora 13 Test Days

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 00:42:58 UTC 2010

Hi, folks. It's about time we kicked the Fedora 13 Test Day cycle into
gear!

For those who haven't had experience yet with the Test Day concept,
here's an overview:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days

and here's the Fedora 12 Test Day schedule, so you can see what a
completed cycle looks like:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_12_test_days

This is a call for anyone who's got an idea for a Test Day for Fedora 13
to submit a request. The Test Day process is very flexible. We usually
run a track of 'official' QA group Test Days on Thursdays, but the
process can be used in different ways. A Test Day can be owned and
organized by another group, run on a different day and promoted in
whatever way the group feels appropriate. You can help to organize a
Test Day that's promoted under the auspices of QA, or you can submit an
idea for a Test Day and ask us to do almost all the organization work
for you. So if you have any kind of Test Day idea, please don't hold
back, send it in!

To propose a Test Day, follow the guide:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/Create . It's really short
and easy. If even that is too much, though, please feel free to just
email the QA list (test@) or me personally, and we'll help guide you
through the process.

Just for reference, here's the ideas we have already for the F13 cycle:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:QA/Fedora_13_test_days

Now dazzle us with your ideas! Thanks.