QA test for L10N

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:51:19 UTC 2010

Em Qui, 2010-01-07 às 09:43 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto escreveu:
> Noriko Mizumoto さんは書きました:
> > Domingo Becker さんは書きました:
> >>>

> >> The same happened for Spanish, but next time I will also test the the
> >> dvd installation media during alpha phase. Last time I only tested the
> >> live cd.
> >
> > I am not sure if installation media is available for us in this review
> > period. But it is good to know the cause why this happens.
> >
> Sorry replied myself.
> I will be holiday traveling between 8th to 27th January. Due to the
> place to visit, no internet no mobile available. It would be nice that
> many of you keep this ball rolling.

Since Noriko is on holiday traveling, I updated the Fedora 13 l10n
Results Template wiki page [1] in order to provide some more information
for translators, although the page isn't complete yet.

We are using a command-line driven approach to write the testing steps.
This is a good way to go because commands are language independent, so
we can standardize the process. Translators, if you feel uncomfortable
with this approach please let me know.

I guess when we have more documentation prepared we can split it in more
pages, so far it looks ok for me.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_13_l10n_Results_Template