Freezing at login

iarly selbir | ski0s iarlyy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:14:33 UTC 2010

I have same problem here, my video card driver is Intel too, after complete
service starting, it freezes after Fedora logo blink, any command doesn't
works ( ctr+alt+f1, del, etc )

I guess may be the plymouth getting problems to start login screen ( in my
case KDE )

Regards,

- -
iarly selbir | ski0s