Networking on Fedora 12

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat Jan 23 20:46:14 UTC 2010

The last update I ran broke ethernet networking.
The network does not come up on boot any more.
To get networking running I had to use the
Network Control to disable network manager for
each ethernet controller, then manually activate
each.

Upon reboot, Fedora ignores the activate device
when computer starts up checkbox, requiring
manual activation.

DHCPD must be restarted manually.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com