Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-01-26
john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:09:00 UTC 2010
Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
Additions or corrections to the agenda? Reply to this email.
= Agenda =
* Housekeeping (wiki/bugzilla): jlaska - The housekeeping wiki pages
 currently don't detail the handling procedures for closing
tracker bugs, or handling any unresolved bugs that remain on the tracker
bug. Is there interest in outlining a procedure for handling old tracker
link - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Trackers
* Cleaning up orphaned packages: adamw - Kevin Fenzi (nirik) suggests we
do something with bugs filed against orphans - notify the reporter that
a fix is unlikely, notify provenpackagers of major problems.
* Duplicates: iarlyy - A thread on users list about bug triage stuff
resulting in no fixes.
* Action item update: tcpip4000 - Report the search for inactive members.
* Open Floor: Your topic here.
See you there
More information about the test