Nightly build 20100124 Anaconda crashes

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 20:18:30 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 21:14 +0100, Tom Mannerhagen wrote:
> Sure!
>
> I suppose that is the proper place for this.
> I had the feeling that Rawhide issues sometimes were discussed and
> "solved" in this forum.
>
> I'll file a bug!

You did the right thing.  As you noted, many times an issue can be
solved with a configuration change or there may be workarounds available
that others have tried.  In this particular case, since we are *so*
early in development, the installer hasn't gone through any formal test
runs yet. [1]

Thanks for getting a head start on testing the live installer.

-James

[1]
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-quality-tasks.html