kernel 2.6.32

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Fri Jan 29 18:42:27 UTC 2010

On 01/29/2010 01:07 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

>>   There was warning about nouveau during the rpm -i which I am using -
>> but I crossed my fingers and it seems to work.
>
> Dunno what that was, more details?

If I recall correctly it was something like :

   W: .... (some complaint firmware missing maybe) nouveau/????.ctxval
   W: ...  (similar complainr) nouveau/ ?? ??.ctxprog

where ?? i dont recall but may have contained nv or something.

 This happened when I did the rpm -i on kernel itself after updating
other packages appropriately.

gene