Proven Testers - Testing Protocols - Discussion Starter - Answer to Hurry

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 1 16:03:17 UTC 2010

Is there any way we might be able to get our hands on that script? Would you
mind uploading it to your fedorapeople space or $other for public
consumption?

-AdamM (From Android)

On Jul 1, 2010 8:30 AM, "Bob Lightfoot" <boblfoot at gmail.com> wrote:

Hurry - yes I wrote the script vmsupdate.sh and it updates all six VM's
when run from a terminal on the host.  I've sent the script to you in a
seperate email.  It will work with 3.1.8 I know.  I think 3.2 changes
the syntax for port forwarding so it'll need a rewrite/mod but nothing
major.

Bob Lightfoot

To unsubscribe: