gnome/fc14/x86_64

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:30:30 UTC 2010

Greetings:

I have been using rawhide for a very long time now, and I have been having
problems with gnome for a few days now...

It seems like there are several issues right now:
an accessibility problem...
a bonobo issue
nautilus
gedit
nouveau driver
gramps

All of these are issues that are stopping me from being able to do my work
effectively and efficiently...

I having been a user and lover of fedora for a very long time now, and I am
just curious if there are some package updates that can fix or eliminate
these issues?  Nautilus and Gedit have been going on for the longest without
any package updates for a while now...

I am also wondering if I am the only one having these issues....

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey