64bit Flash player

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 09:38:32 UTC 2010

On 2010/07/07 01:28 (GMT-0700) Rob Healey composed:

[Adobe]
> I want to know why thay should to screw us out of the internet....

I have to think it's about money and DRM. Adobe has never released a Flash
version for the tiny OS/2 market, because nobody has paid them the big money
they want to do so. OS/2 users who want Flash must use a Windows version
along with special buggy hacks. I'm someone surprised they exists Flash
versions from Adobe for Linux.

It seems to me that open source and DRM are incompatible concepts. Adobe is
in the Windows and Sony school of keeping content owners happy, as opposed to
keeping puter users happy and in control of their own puters.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/