test Digest, Vol 77, Issue 4

Bob Lightfoot boblfoot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:55:51 UTC 2010

Dear rhe:
     Forgive the delay in my response.  Somehow I missed your initial
email notifying me I had been assigned a potential sponsor.  To answer
your quesitons.
     1.    I have reviewed the proven testers guidelines and followed
them for most all testing I've done since applying for sponsorship.
     2.    I have the updates-testing repository enabled on my test VM's
already.
     3.    I am familiar with both the bodhi web interface and f-e-k
utility.

     My only concern is I have a limited exposure to Fedora thus far and
the better test criteria we can place in the comments of bodhi and f-e-k
the better job we proven-testers will do validating that packages work
as advertised.

Sincerely,
BobLfoot