64bit Flash player

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:45:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 01:28 -0700, Rob Healey wrote:
> Thanks for the information!  So we really are alienated from being
> able to use and benefit from the web content that should be available
> to all!

Take another look at my earlier reply, which you seem to have
misunderstood. I have full access to all Flash sites, just as I had when
I used the 64-bit plugin. Running 32-bit or 64-bit Flash makes
absolutely no difference in what you can reach or how it is presented,
i.e. the 32-bit plugin is bug-compatible with the earlier one :-)

poc