Re: 64bit Flash player

birger birger at birger.sh
Wed Jul 7 23:01:26 UTC 2010

There is no 64 bit build for windows? Wow. I didn't expect that. Perhaps i am getting too distant from that other os.

No matter why they removed the 64 bit build (being as closed as it is we can only guess anyway) it ought to generate more interest in  getting gnash fixed up. It seems to have improved a lot. Can it get as compatible as evince has  gotten for pdf?

It would indeed be a nice step forward for a free desktop.

--
birger
Typed on my cellphone so any non-conformity with regard to posting rules can be blamed on my mailer