reporting bugs upstream : nothing on the wiki?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at
Mon Jul 12 08:07:55 UTC 2010

I've just been reading up the thread on -devel regarding the "WONTFIX".

Out of curiosity, I googled " reporting bugs".

I found 3 pages of interest. Surprisingly, none of them mention anything
about filing bugs upstream. Can someone please add this info to the
wiki? It would be helpful. I'd do it myself, but I'm not much of a
bugzapper. Most bugs that I report are after running around on the IRC
asking people what to do XD. If someone could reply with a summary, I'd
be happy to update the page(s)

I also think having a link "report a bug" or something similar on the
main fp.o page would be nice. (This would need contacting the webites

People should be encouraged to report bugs, and better bugs.

If this isn't the right place for this discussion, please feel free to
direct me to the correct ml.