task#4 - Pre-Alpha Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan #1 - recap
jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 15:54:21 UTC 2010
Just wanted to summarize how things held up for the first rawhide
acceptance test run of Fedora 14 (see task#4 ). Due to several
outages, boot and install images were not available until Monday, Jul
12. The rawhide acceptance test plan  was executed using AutoQA.
This email summarizes the testing.
While an updates.img is available  to work around some of the
reported issues, the 'last known good' install images remain Fedora 13.
Test results are available at
The following bugs were encountered:
* RHBZ #614488 - Dropped vesamenu.c32 from rawhide boot.iso
* RHBZ #613695 - ImportError: cannot import name GObject
* RHBZ #613610 - AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no
* RHBZ #613623 - TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/attachments/20100714/0ada2b5e/attachment.bin
More information about the test