L10N QA Template for F14

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:40:44 UTC 2010

2010/7/14 James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com>:
> One of the wishlist items for the QA team from Fedora 13 was to better
> understand the test coverage handled by the Fedora l10n and i18n teams.
> Looking at the link above, and not being familiar with l10n, is there a
> place that documents what the general test procedure is?

There is not a general place describing the general procedure right
now and I realize this is something we should work on in order to
clarify the procedure for all L10N teams and also for others.

> I see the results wiki template, where do record test results for the
> release?  Are those also on the wiki?

The initial intention for this template was to guide local teams on
their tests, so they can record their results where they feel is more
appropriate. It depends on how the L10N teams work.

Regards,
Igor