f-e-k improvement discussion continued

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Mon Jul 19 18:32:10 UTC 2010

On Monday 19 July 2010 18:17:45 Adam Williamson wrote:
> See my post - it's only called 'pound sign' in the States. British
> people never call it that. Don't know what it's called in other
> countries.

Cardinal in Portuguese following the mathematical sense.
From wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_sign):
In set theory, #S is the cardinality of the set S.
José Abílio

More information about the test mailing list