L10N QA Template for F14

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:32:38 UTC 2010

Em Qua, 2010-07-21 às 09:34 +1000, noriko escreveu:
> James Laska さんは書きました:
> >
> > The tool is not packaged or available in fedora infrastructure.  I think
> > it would be a worthwhile experiment to get familiar with the tool and
> > it's workflows.
>
> Yes, it is not available in fedora infra. I think same with James. But
> also I am wondering how many translators would be able to get familiar
> with the tool without deployment...

Meanwhile we discuss the adoption and testing of this new tool, I have
updated the L10N QA Template for Fedora 14 [1]. Old packages like
hwbrowser were removed and others like audit-viewer, kexec-tools,
liveusb-creator and preupgrade included.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_14_l10n_Results_Template

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora I18N/L10N QA