2010-07-26 @ ** 15:00 UTC ** - Fedora QA meeting

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Jul 26 12:48:32 UTC 2010

Greetings folks,

Apologies, I'm not available for the regular QA meeting timeslot.  Notes
from last week are available at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20100719.

With the Alpha approaching, I planned to review upcoming F14 Alpha test
milestones [1] and check-in on recent AutoQA depcheck progress.  If
folks are available and able to meet, please take notes using meetbot
[2].

Thanks,
James

[1] F-14 QA milestones this week include ...
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zodbot#Meeting_Functions