L10N QA Template for F14

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 07:12:55 UTC 2010

On 07/28/2010 08:54 PM, John Dulaney wrote:
> In theory, changing the keyboard shouldn't break anything
> since the scan codes are the same; what is actually written on the
> keys doesn't
> matter.  However, we all know about the difference between theory and
> reality.
>
> As for the test day, I concur.  I myself am willing to test the German
> and French
> versions, although there shouldn't be enough difference there to matter in
> terms of breaking stuff.
Oh, thank you, John. It will really help us a lot to cover non-English
European language install tests, and then improve the installer. Please
keep an eye on the test day schedule[1] and a ticket will be filed soon
for tracking this event.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_14_test_days

> John Dulaney (jdulaney or j_dulaney), grandson of Arthur.

Cheers,
Hurry

--
  Contacts