Proven tester special testing procedures: PackageKit?

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Jul 30 20:32:18 UTC 2010

  On 07/29/2010 04:01 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> A bug in PackageKit got out in a Fedora 13 update
> which broke update notification, which is obviously a big problem.
> PackageKit isn't actually on the critical path for F13, but it is for
> F14 and up.

Is there a big tracking this? Was it discussed on IRC only? I see
nothing in the PackageKit bodhi update or devel/testing lists mentioning
this until your e-mail, which is not very detailed.

I just ran today's updates with gnome-packagekit successfully. On one of
my home systems, where I do a majority of my QA time, I saw no issue and
reported positive karma. I only use gnome-packagekit on that system
specifically to catch any bugs.

Thanks,
Michael