New BugZapper Introduction

Dougal Ballantyne dougal.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:38:40 UTC 2010

Hi *,

I would like to introduce myself and try and assist in Fedora Bug Zapping!

My name is Dougal and I have been working with Linux in many different
forms since 1999. I work extensively with RHEL and Fedora on a daily
basis. In my day to day work, I work supporting an HPC R&D community.
Home is currently Amsterdam but I will be moving back to the USA later
this year.

I have been a consumer of Linux for a long time with the occasional
contribution through testing bugs that impacted me directly. Now I
feel it is time to get more directly involved and actively contriubte.
Although I have quite a bit of experience I would appreciate any
guidance or mentor-ship in getting started(primarily so I can rid
myself of any bad habits).

My contact details:

IRC: dougalb
MSN: dougalb at hotmail com