Help us with reviewing automated tests: Introduction

Scott M Ferguson smferguson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:18:31 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I've been lurking for about a month or so and wanted to take a minute
to introduce myself. By day I'm a software engineer working in oracle
and web development. I've been toying with linux for 10 years and
using it exclusively at home for 3, initially Ubuntu, now Fedora. I
switched because I decided it was time to give-back and, since red hat
was the first distro I used a decade ago, it just felt right to
contribute here.

As mentioned I've been observing for a while, reading up and looking
for a good place to get started. The initscripts sounded like a
perfect place for that so I grabbed one. I hope to get through a
number of them, then maybe move on to autoqa milestones. Although I'm
a little biased towards reviewing/fixing/writing code I'm happy to
help wherever it's needed.

Best,
Scott
scottf on #fedora-qa