Sipwitch - Anyone got this working - build failed

agraham agraham at g-b.net
Thu Jun 10 12:25:08 UTC 2010

On 10/06/10 11:18, Adam Pribyl wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2010, agraham wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I thought I'd give Sip Witch a go but I'm have problems making any
>> calls, my set up is as follows:
>
> You've got much further than I did (you can search my mail to this list on
> May 20). I am not even able to start the deamon (x86_64). But general
> answer to your question from subject would be from my side "No". :(
>

>> Albert.
>>

> Adam Pribyl

I posted my entire config in the hope that others would test it too, I
think you mentioned that the sipw daemon just consumes 100% CPU, I found
this too, until I created a valid configuration, then it takes no resource.

I think I'm going to post a bug report against this, because I've read
all the docs I can find and am sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Some one must have tested this in order to meet the F13 inclusion
deadline which is stated as 100% complete here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SIP_Witch_Domain_Telephony

Albert.