Testing Protocols for F14

Bob Lightfoot boblfoot at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 02:02:06 UTC 2010

Dear Testing Community:

As a community member who has helped with testing on recent releases F12
& F13 I wanted to ask for clarification and consensus on something going
into the F14 testing cycle on a couple of questions key to me.

1.  When we are doing installation and operational testing what is the
general feeling about using VM's versus actual hardware?

2.  When the install calls for use of DVD, CD or LiveMedia is it
acceptable to use DVD.iso, CD.iso or LiveMedia.iso mounted to a VM as a
DVD, CD or LiveMedia?

Sincerely,
Bob Lightfoot