KernelBugTriage wiki page

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 15 16:09:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 10:24 -0500, fedora JP wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are creating the Bugzappers Kernel Triage page and want some
> feedback about this topic.  This theme has many options and
> posibilites and we want you to give us some feedback about this
> important point in the fedora project.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KernelBugTriage
>
> Any comments are welcome.

Particularly, JP has revised the kernel stock responses on that page to
be more in line with the Bugzappers stock responses:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

Here's the diff of the change:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=KernelBugTriage&diff=179284&oldid=177231

if anyone has specific feedback on the changes, that'd be welcome.

Thanks JP!