Testcase "Anaconda User Interface VNC" updated

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 09:18:41 UTC 2010

Thanks For updating! The steps are very clear!:)

On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 08:33 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> ----- "James Laska" <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:
> <skip>
> >
> > Also, should we add a step in the 'how to test' to confirm that
> > modifier
> > keys work
> > (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F13_bugs#vnc-modifier-keys)?
>
> I think this is included in the VNC test itself. When we say "VNC
> should work" we expect that the user tries standard procedures -
> using keyboard included. I wouldn't name everything explicitly,
> it's not even possible.

Then How about adding a step 4 in 'How to test' like:
# Proceed and complete installation with VNC client.
And in the 'Expected Results', add a step like:
# VNC works normally during installation and anaconda can be configured
by both mouse and keyboard.

Thanks,
Hurry

--