Proposed directions for proven testers

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 18:11:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 09:30 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi, everyone. I've written up a very rough draft of instructions for
> what proven testers should look for:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_proventesters_instructions
>
> I'm not really super happy with the format, I plan to revise it into
> something less wordy and more functional - 'here's what you should do
> from Step 1 to Step 5' kind of thing. But I'd just like to make sure
> everyone's happy with the general direction I'm aiming in, first. I'll
> post further drafts for comment as I go. thanks!

Here's a second draft, which turns it into more of a 'list of
instructions':

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_proventesters_instructions

it still feels a bit mushy and long at the end. Suggestions on how to
reformat or rewrite it to be more 'punchy' and less eye-glazey are
welcome! Thanks.