New BugZapper Introduction

konrad konrad at track666.com
Thu Jun 17 22:12:47 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to join Fedora project. I have always been interested in Linux and used Debian for
education purposes.

My name is Konrad Kaluszynski, I'm 37 years old living in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Currently, I am on my way to finish BSc Computing degree at Edinburgh Napier Uni
,Edinburgh, Scotland.

Now, with final year and Honours to finish, I hope that working on Fedora will benefit
system development and give me some insight into Fedora Linux system.

I have an eye for detail and good problem solving skills.

Also, during 3nd year of my study I have passed Linux Networking module run by dr. Gordon Russell.

Following topics were covered: DNS, Apache, file system, I/O etc, networking.

Hope that my small input to the Linux development will help it grow.

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Thanks,

Konrad