Fedora 14 Schedule

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Jun 18 14:39:22 UTC 2010

Apologies for the delayed response.

On Fri, 2010-06-11 at 16:11 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> I have created a detailed schedule for the QA team for Fedora 14 based
> on the tasks from Fedora 13.  The contents of this schedule will also
> drive the weekly schedule reminders this list gets about testing tasks.
>   At one point there was discussion about adding specific test days to
> the schedule.  I'm glad to help with that too.

I'm 50/50 on adding test days into the official schedule.  Test day
scheduling is still very dynamic in nature, so there could potentially
be multiple schedule updates per week.

Also, with exception of a handful of F13 events, my impression is that
test day attendance was down.  I'm not yet clear on the cause, but some
feedback suggests we could improve communication of the events.  I'm
also curious whether we would benefit from focusing on fewer test days
for Fedora 14.

QA gang, any thoughts here?

> Please let me know if
> there are any changes, additions, or deletions.
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-quality-tasks.html
>
> I have also added in some additional blocker bug tasks that I plan to
> assist with that I will explain at a later date.

Nice blocker bug meeting change.  Looks like there is one held just
about each week starting on July 23 (except during Alpha release).

Thanks,
James