Network Manager Failing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 24 18:25:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 10:32 -0600, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> When booting up my computer, I am experiencing a failure to auto connect
> to Ethernet connection.  All settings are configured properly.  Is
> anyone else experiencing this problem.  Please advise as to how this can
> be corrected.
> Thank you.

If you do an installation from the traditional installer without using
the network, this is in fact normal and intended. You can use the
regular network manager configuration tool to set the connection to be
started at boot. Right click, Edit Connections, edit 'System eth0', and
check 'Connect automatically', I believe is the process.