Network Manager Failing

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Thu Jun 24 18:32:54 UTC 2010

You are correct, but that is the problem I am having.  I have set all of
my settings correctly and I am still getting this problem when system is
shutdown and rebooted.  I went as far as uninstalling network manager
and reinstalling.  When I reboot, the network icon shows up with a small
(x) thus telling me it is not connected.

--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>