Network Manager Failing

Vinicius Silva viniciuspontocom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 02:17:56 UTC 2010

I'm seen the same behaviour...

Lawrence, are you running a 64 bit Fedora? Is it a fresh install or an
upgrade?
In my case, I'm running Fedora 13 64 bit, and I have been upgrading since
version 11. This behaviour only started after upgrading to Fedora 13.
I haven't had time to troubleshoot, but if anyone can send some
instructions, we can avoid myself posting some huge (and not always useful)
log messages.
Regardless, I'll investigate ASAP.