Proven Tester documentation

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 28 22:35:57 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 18:12 -0400, John Dulaney wrote:
> During the meeting today it was decided to combine the Proven Tester
> and Join Proven Tester documentation.  I haven't changed much:

Well, more we asked you to provide a draft of a combined page, so we
could see whether it looks better than way :)

It's difficult to get a feel for the draft from a mailing list
transcription. Could you please instead create it as a new draft page in
your own personal space on the Wiki, so we can see it in the proper Wiki
layout?

Your personal space is under your FAS username - so mine's at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill . You can create new pages
under this, like I put my first draft of the proven testers page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_proventesters_instructions . You can create a similar page name under your space for your draft. Thanks!