New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:11:37 UTC 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 00:52:07 -0400
Terry Bonito <tbonito88 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Im Terry and im interested in working to help improve Fedora Linux.
> Im 21 and i've been using Fedora for over 5 years. I use Fedora for
> everything. I mostly use it for media related thing such as listening
> to music, watching movies, etc. I would like to see improvements in
> media related programs, functionality, compatibilty with devices for
> streaming/downloading music, better webcam support etc. Mainly I want
> to give back to the community and help keep Fedora bug free or as
> close to bug free as possible. You may email me at this address any
> time.
> _________________________________________________________________ The
> New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
> Hotmail.

Hello Terry, welcome =). I am sending you some information directly to
help you get started. Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions or would like some help.

There is a bugzapper meeting today (50 minutes from now), if you would
like and are able to attend we can welcome you there and you can meet
some of the other team members.

Thanks for helping out

Edward Kirk (irc: tk009)