New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:57:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:54:18 -0400
Terry Bonito <tbonito88 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunatly I wasnt able to make it to the meeting. I was actually
> trying to install nvidia drivers but ran into some trouble and had to
> boot off of my livecd to fix the issue. Not a bug ;) just didnt
> install the correct kernel. Im running 32bit on a 64bit machine so I
> needed the PAE kernel to be compatible with the drivers.
>
> I would love to attend the next meeting. How do your meetings work?

> The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your
> inbox.

Okay, first you start by telling your significant other that you have
to help jim bob move a couch. The on the way you stop at the quick mart
and get some beer. The secret handshake has changed a bit, you now have
to...

Oops wrong meeting.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings
The Bug Triage team meets every Tuesday at 15:00 UTC on IRC
at #fedora-meeting  on freenode.

Edward